What better way to celebrate the Summer Olympics and cheer on Team USA than to host a giveaway contest? Guess the total number of medals (i.e. Gold + Silver + Bronze) the USA will win in the 2012 Summer Olympic Games and win this set/4 decorative wall art featuring romantic bird studies.
- Contest ends Monday, August 13, 2012
- Contest closed to entries Friday, August 10, 2012
- Open to residents of Continental USA who are 18 years old or older
- One entry per registered user of this blog
- Shipping address must be in the Continental USA (excludes AK & HI)
- No purchase necessary
- Void where prohibited by law
- Rules subject to change without notice
To enter this contest, simply complete the following three (3) tasks:
- Like Bronson Design on Facebook
- Register for this Blog (for notification purposes in case you win this contest) and then log in with your username and password before proceeding to the next task.
- Reply to this post with your guess at the total number of medals (i.e. Gold + Silver + Bronze) the USA will win in the 2012 Summer Olympics. Include your ship-to zip code along with your guess for validation purposes. (ex. 500 metals, zip code = 12345)
Note: Entries are moderated and only those that complete all 3 tasks above correctly will be approved.
One (1) winner will be determined after the closing ceremonies using data reported on the NBC Olympics website. Winner will be selected as follows:
- Earliest reply to this post from a registered user of this blog with the correct number of medals (i.e. Gold + Silver + Bronze) the USA won in the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- If no one guesses the exact number, the next closest guess from a registered user of this blog wins. Earliest post wins a tiebreaker if necessary.
Winner will be audited for validity and will have 48 hours to respond to email. If no response is received within 48 hours, winner forfeits their prize and a new winner will be chosen.
Update 08/13/2012 – We have a winner! – Congratulations to NOVA75 of Washington DC whose guess of 93 medals was the closest to the 104 total medals ultimately won by the USA.